If above buttons is not working in your system then you will have to do a little thing
1. Open this site in Internet Explorer.
2. Goto tools & open Internet Options
3.Now goto Security & open Custom levels
4. Now make the field named "Initialize & script ActiveX controls not marked as safe" Enable.
5. If you are using IE7 then enable all the fields of ActiveX controls
6. Now here you go

Online IT Solution, Online Programmer, Introduction to VB.NET

Questions Women Asks

Am I fat?

Do you think she’s pretty?

Will you call me?

Do you love me?

This dress or this one?

I have nothing to wear! How?

Should I sign up for this aerobics class?

Will you love me forever?

You will never leave me right?

Do you mind if I become very fat?

Whose hair is this on your bed

No comments:

http://delhi.com.co.in
(Visitor's Number)