If above buttons is not working in your system then you will have to do a little thing
1. Open this site in Internet Explorer.
2. Goto tools & open Internet Options
3.Now goto Security & open Custom levels
4. Now make the field named "Initialize & script ActiveX controls not marked as safe" Enable.
5. If you are using IE7 then enable all the fields of ActiveX controls
6. Now here you go

Online IT Solution, Online Programmer, Introduction to VB.NET

Wonderful Poem

A grade 5 teacher one day asked the children in her class to make rhymes with their names.

First up was Dan.
A very adventurous child.
My name is Dan,
When I grow up to be a man,
I want to go to India and Japan,
If I can, If I can, If I can.

"Very good", the teacher said to Dan.

She then asked Sally that it was now herturn.
My name is Sally,
When I grow up to be a lady,
I want to have a baby
If I can, if I can, if I can.

"That is good Sally," the teacher said. "But maybe one day you will change yourmind.

"Next up was Glenn.
He was the naughty one in the class.
Here is his rhyme:
My name is Glenn,
When I grow up to be a man,
Never mind India and Japan,
I'm gonna help Sally with her plan,I know I can, I can, I can.

No comments:

http://delhi.com.co.in
(Visitor's Number)