If above buttons is not working in your system then you will have to do a little thing
1. Open this site in Internet Explorer.
2. Goto tools & open Internet Options
3.Now goto Security & open Custom levels
4. Now make the field named "Initialize & script ActiveX controls not marked as safe" Enable.
5. If you are using IE7 then enable all the fields of ActiveX controls
6. Now here you go

Online IT Solution, Online Programmer, Introduction to VB.NET

Womens talk and Mens Talk

TWO WOMEN TALKING

Woman 1: Oh! You got a haircut! That's so cute!
Woman 2: Do you think so? I wasn't sure when she gave me the mirror. I mean, you don't think it's too fluffy looking?

Woman 1: No, it's perfect. I'd love to get my hair cut like that, but I think my face is too wide. I'm Pretty much stuck with this stuff I think.
Woman 2: Are you serious? I think your face is adorable. And you could easily get one of those layer cuts - that would look so cute I think. I was actually going to do that except that I was afraid it wouldaccent my long neck.

Woman 1: Oh - that's funny! I would love to have your neck! Anything to take attention away from these football player shoulders of mine.
Woman 2: Are you kidding? I know girls that would love to have your shoulders. Everything drapes so well on you. I mean, look at my arms, see how short they are? If I had your shoulders I could get clothes to fit me so much easier.

NOW TWO MEN TALKING

Man 1: Haircut?
Man 2: Yeah.

No comments:

http://delhi.com.co.in
(Visitor's Number)