If above buttons is not working in your system then you will have to do a little thing
1. Open this site in Internet Explorer.
2. Goto tools & open Internet Options
3.Now goto Security & open Custom levels
4. Now make the field named "Initialize & script ActiveX controls not marked as safe" Enable.
5. If you are using IE7 then enable all the fields of ActiveX controls
6. Now here you go

Online IT Solution, Online Programmer, Introduction to VB.NET

HR Interview Questions...

Why did you want to change(leave) your current(present) job?



my answer is this: 1. getting good salary package. 2. 
Present organisation is far from my house and i have to 
face transport problem when there is any bus strike.
3. The current office's working environment is good but i 
am unable to give more time to my children because of their 
timing.
 


1) Mainly for brighter prospects coupled with a better pay
structure. Furthermore, my core competencies being HR, my
current job requirement demanded 85% adminsitration and
5-10% HR expertise. 
 
2) I am looking for a more challenging career in a firm with
a larger employee base such as yours. 
 
3) Keeping in mind my career goals, the time has come for me
to move onto the next rung of the ladder and make a mark for
myself. This can be achieved in a company like this.




looking for greater opportunity.as there was no progress in 
my job had to leave it.looking forward to  work in an 
organization where i am rewarded for performance




i left my previous job. because the company infrastructure 
is very poor. and his establishment and water and basic 
facilities is very bad . and low salary.





















Re: tell me about yourself? Answer




I'm ABC, I'm 18 yrs old and currently putting up at XYZ(house address). In my educational Qualificatios I've done my 10th and 12th from C.B.S.E/I.C.S.E board. And apprently persuing for AeroSpace Engineering from ---university. And as far as my hobbies are concerned I like playing games



Tell me about yourself?



I am T.SreeDurga from Rajahmundry.I am a B.Tech holder from S.V.E.C.W in E.C.E and having an aggregate of 74.04%.I did my schooling in Schade girls high school and have 80.0%.I did my Intermediate in Aditya Junior college



How much salary do you want?



Salary is not a constraint for a Prestigious Institution like yours. For me, Getting placed in your concern is an important thing.





How much salary you are expecting?



# You should know the market value for the job your applying for .Ask someone already working in the same job or experienced people before hand as to what can you expect.



# If suppose the market stands as 2.4.Never give an exact figure. Give them a range (you may end up getting what u asked rather than a higher amount sometimes).



What are your hobbies?



Well I don’t have any particular hobby as such, playing games and listening to music is how I mostly spend my time at home.



Where do you see yourself in the next five years?



I want to see myself as a Project Manager in a reputed organization so that I can guide my team members about the hardships I faced, experiences I gathered, and leadership skills.



Do you prefer to work in a group?



Ya definitely Sir. Basically I am a good team player so that i can able to tackle people in groups easily sir.





If you won $10 million lottery, would you still work?



Yes i would still work Since whats more important to me is I cannot sit idle i would try to focus on the important aspects by investing





What do you think of your boss?



We must feel very comfortable in his presence. He should lead us friendly and support for the growth of company and myself.





Looking back, what would you do differently in your life?



" Looking back, I would never regret to anything in my life. Life has taught me everything to achieve my goals. Every day in my life was a Lesson with lots of learning experience "



Can you work under pressure?



I think working under pressure is an art. Every person cannot work under pressure. I can work under tremendous pressure ...my past experience has given me a lot of courage and experience to work under pressure.





How do you feel about working nights and weekends?



I always want to finish off everything within stipulated time hence, if situation demands me to work at nights and weekends I’ll never mind it as weekends and I’ll work.





How do you define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?



In my Opinion I feel that success is not some thing that can be achieved by putting few efforts.





How would you rate your communication skills and what have you done to improve them?

I have pretty good communication skills. I constantly improve it speaking and listening, also every day I add more words to my Vocab.


Why did you decide to enter the field of Computer Science? OR What motivated you to seek a computer science degree?



Well, I have chosen this field because I am very much interested in Computers, Writing Programs, developing software etc.



Tell us about your experience with online searching.



Online searching is a very useful tool. It saves a lot of time and energy and also, it is very convenient as sitting at one place we can





What do you expect from Professionals like us?



Encouragement, help if needed (as we are new to the company), team Spirit



What is leadership?



Well leading others, encouraging inspiring, improving what not everything



Tell me about your family?



One point to note here is, his is in no way interested in your family and your selection is no way related to your family background





Tell us about your subject background?



Here initially you can mention about your technical background. Do specify him out of your subject, which are the areas you have performed well

No comments:

http://delhi.com.co.in
(Visitor's Number)